RAC Badge
Re: RAC BADGE -- putt Post Reply Top of thread Forum
Posted by: derek
03/28/2008, 14:48:25

Hi, This is a fairly common full members RAC badge issued between 1958 and 1998. All full members badges have the head of King Edward VII in the centre, you will note that your badge has the present Queens Crown on the top. Derek

Post Reply | | Where am I? Original Top of thread Previous |   |