K badge ?
Post Reply   Forum
Posted by: Charles Johnson
01/09/2007, 14:57:05

While digging today in the grounds of an old Sussex farmhouse, I unearthed what looks like a vintage car badge (in very rusty condition).

It is about the size, near oval shape, and similar style of the old fashioned AA badge, curved rather than flat, and just has the letter "K" cut out of the middle. I can't even think of an old car which starts with a K ! After an hour on Google I am no wiser, does anyone have an idea what this might be ?

Worryingly, it is also a similar size to the tool from a Kenwood chef.

Is it too fancy to be off a farm vehicle, who knows ?

Post Reply | | View All   Previous | Next |

Replies to this message

  • K badge --- poparound ( Jan 25 )
  • K? --- lary66 ( Jun 25 )